7 People Under The Shade Of Allah-Dr. Bilal Philips
It is narrated by Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (Radi Allahu anhu) that Muhammad Rasulullah (sallallahu 'alahi wasallam) said:
"Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade but His. They are:
(1) A just ruler
(2) A young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah (alone) sincerely from childhood.
(3) A man whose heart is attached to the mosque (i.e., who offers the five fardh salats in jama'at in the mosque).
(4) Two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake, and they meet and part in Allah's cause only.
(5) A man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for illegal sexual intercourse with her, and says: 'I am afraid of Allah'
(6) A person who practises charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (ie, nobody knows how much he has given in charity).
(7) A person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."