For just one single example of the difficulty, consider the Bible contradiction found in "... whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Acts 2:21)
" (God) will render to every man according to his deeds:" (Rom 2:6). But, is THAT all there is to it? Not at all.
The Bible offers MANY different paths to Salvation. A few sample ones include:
1. HOPE---"For we are saved by hope..."(Romans 8:24).
2. CALLING ON GOD'S NAME---"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."(Romans 10:13).
3. WORKS---"Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only...For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."(James 2:24-26, Psalms 62:12, etc.).
4. GOD'S 'WHIM'---"...I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion...it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy. "(Romans 9:15-16, Acts 15:11, Eph 2:5, John 15:16, etc). [NOTE--God's 'whim' is called 'grace' by Christians!]
5. PREDESTINATION---"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. "(John 6:44) and "For whom he did foreknow, he also did PREDESTINATE to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did PREDESTINATE, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. "(Romans 8:29-30, Eph 1:4-5, Rev 20:15, Rev 13:8, etc., etc.).
6. EATING JESUS---"Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."(John 6:54, 6:50-51, 6:57-58, etc.).
7. FEARING GOD---"...God is no respecter of persons...he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him."(Acts 10:34-35).
8. SELF-CASTRATION---"...all men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given...there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs (Gr 'eunOUCHozio' translates as 'physically castrate') for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it. "(Matthew 19:11-12). [HEY Christians.....this is your short 'cut' to 'GLORY']
9. BAPTISM---"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved..."(Mark 16:16, Acts 2:38, Romans 6:3-4, Gal 3:27, Col 2:12, etc.).
10. BORN AGAIN---"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. "(John 3:5, Titus 3:5, 1 Peter 3:21, etc.).
11. POVERTY---Jesus' stipulation that eternal life can ONLY be attained with the selling of ALL of your possessions. (Luke 18:18-23)
Which one is it????
1) Paul was the author of "Grace" myth when he said in Romans 3:28 "Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.". But as far as Jesus, he said in JOHN 14:15 " If you love me, keep my commandments. "Which one do you listen to, Jesus or Paul?
3) If Grace still consider the only option for salvation, then this means the man-made law is far Just and Worthy than God's law. We are talking about accountability here.